Choosing the eligible applicants for promotions with the fastest finger first. This is how the mechanism works.
Step 1: Sorting all the applicants based on the time of submission.
All applicants will be firstly sorted by:
- The time based on Rewards Redemption Form is started. It will start from the time an email address is submitted.
- The time when the form is submitted.
Step 2: Sorting out all eligible applicants based on the promotion T&C.
We will select the first XX applicants per day who meet the promotion terms and conditions as the winners.
As an example, in a scenario of the first 15 applicants:
If you're the 16th applicant who has completed the Rewards Redemption Form and meets the terms of the promotion. Below are two scenarios that will occur:
- Scenario 1: The first 15 who completed the Rewards Redemption Form are all approved by the bank, you would therefore not be eligible for the Promo Prize.
- Scenario 2: Out of the first 15 who completed the Reward Redemption Form, 2 were not approved, and if you as the 16th applicant who completed the Rewards Redemption Form, have been approved by the bank, you would be eligible for the Promo Prize.
Here are some examples of non-eligibility:
- The product was applied a day before the promotion period
- The product was applied for before the date and time of the promotion, but the email and Rewards Redemption Form were submitted within the promotion period.
- Visited the promotion page before the promotion start time:
- Email address submitted before promotion start time
- Complete the credit card application form on our partner website within the promotion period however submitted email email address before the promotion start time.
- Submits the Rewards redemption form within the promotion period
- Your email address was submitted and you applied for a product within the promotion period, but you did not make it into the top 15 applicants.