If you are a successful applicant, you will receive an email with the details of your gift redemption 90 to 120 days after submitting the Rewards Redemption Form or when you have met the promotion eligibility requirements, whichever is later.
Please check these details if it's been more than 60 days:
- Verify you've applied for the promotion according to the terms.
- Make sure you've applied through SingSaver. The last click you made before landing on the product application form must have been a SingSaver channel, either on the website or via an advertisement.
- Complete all the steps according to the timelines. We generally require users to:
- Make sure you apply within the promotion period
- The Rewards Redemption Form must be submitted within 14 days of card application
- Card approvals and payments must be made by the T&C deadlines stated in the T&C.
- Ensure that no cancellations have occurred before the gift can be collected
- You must activate your credit card or spend a minimum amount within one month after approval, depending on the promotion's terms.
- Make sure the application reference number/policy number is entered correctly.
- Please check your spam, promotions, or junk folders. Our email may have been categorized wrongly.
If you have done all of the above and your question remains unanswered, please drop us an email with your application details below to email@example.com:
- Product applied for:
- Email used for product application:
- Application Reference Number:
- Date Applied for product:
Please note that receiving the following emails does not confirm any product applications through SingSaver or SingSaver rewards eligibility:
1. Rewards Redemption Email
This email is automatically sent when an applicant submits their email address on the rewards page.
2. Confirmation email after submitting the Rewards Redemption Form
This email is automatically sent when an applicant successfully submits their Rewards Redemption Form.
3. Email reminder for Rewards Redemption
This email is automatically sent when an applicant fails to submit their Rewards Redemption Form. This email is sent to all applicants who have provided their email address.
4. Taking a screenshot of the page where applicants enter their email address
This does not prove the credit card was applied through SingSaver. Verification of this information can only be done by our partners in their communications with us.