A credit card lets you pay for purchases both in shops and online without paying cash. You usually get slightly more than a month to pay that amount back to the bank without incurring any interest. However, if you do not pay the full sum before the due date, an interest (up to 24% - 28% per annum.) is charged on the outstanding amount. Banks usually require you to pay a minimum sum each month.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver