A minimum income of $30,000 per year is required to apply for a basic credit card. Income requirements may be higher if you're a Permanent Resident or foreigner. Your credit score from Credit Bureau Singapore has a big say in whether the bank issues you a credit card and the credit limit you're given. When you apply for a credit card, you'll need to have photocopies of either your passport or NRIC as well as your latest monthly income statements or annual income tax assessment.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver