When you apply for a credit card, you are granted a credit limit. It is the maximum amount you can charge to your card or any other credit facility with the same bank. Any amount charged in excess of the credit limit will be rejected. Your maximum credit limit is restored once you have made all outstanding payments.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver