You can apply for as many credit cards as you want. If the cards are from the same bank, the original credit limit will be shared between all the cards. If you apply for credit cards with different banks, you will be granted a new limit each time. Keep track of how much you spend and when the bills are due. Missing a payment results in hefty interest charges and it can hurt your credit score, which in turn impacts your credit limit the next time you apply for a credit card or loan facility.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver