Every credit card comes with an annual fee (also known as maintenance fee) in return for services provided by the bank. Most banks are able to waive off the annual fee if you have a clean repayment record and if you're a long-time customer. However, if you request for an annual fee waiver, you may not be able to qualify for certain promotions, incentives or rewards awarded by the bank.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver