When you apply for a credit card, you get a credit limit, which is usually two to four times your monthly salary. You draw down on this credit limit when you make purchases and then repay the bank at the end of the month. With a debit card, however, the exact purchase amount is deducted directly from an account that's linked to the debit card. If there are insufficient funds in the account, the transaction will not go through.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver