You can apply for a credit card with no credit history at all. You simply need to provide proof of your income. You can do that in a number of ways. The best is to submit your Notice of Assessment from the IRAS as it states your total earnings for the past year. You also need to provide copies of the three most recent payslips to prove you're currently employed. Some credit card applications may also require you to submit proof of your monthly CPF contributions. The fact that you have no outstanding loans in your name also works in your favour when you apply for a credit card.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver