The first thing banks look at when you apply for a credit card is your income. Banks usually grant a credit limit of two to four times your monthly salary. However, the amount can vary from bank to bank. Your credit limit is also determined by your credit score from Credit Bureau Singapore. If you have a good credit score, you are more likely to receive the maximum credit limit when your credit card application is approved. So, it's best to have as few outstanding loans as possible when you apply for a credit card.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver