Call the bank to ask for a review of your credit limit. If your income has increased since you first applied for a credit card, submit your new income statements. Banks are also more likely to increase your credit limit if you are prompt in your repayments. So keep your credit card account in order from the very first day you apply for a credit card.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver