You can settle your monthly credit card bills via Internet banking, GIRO, phone banking, cheque or in cash at the branch itself. The most convenient method is to create a GIRO payment mode when you apply for the credit card. So, the outstanding balance is automatically deducted every month from one of your accounts.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver