That depends. For most cases yes. There are some really “VVIP premium” cards that are by invitation only, regardless of your income such as the Amex Black Card or Amex Centurion. If you are invited to apply, congratulations -- you belong to that special rarefied breed that have earned that status.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver