These cards let you earn reward points when you spend on your card. It is an incentive to make you charge your purchases to your credit card instead of paying by cash or other cashless payment modes. These reward points can be accumulated and used to redeem a huge array of items. The types of credit card rewards include vouchers and discounts on dining, hotel stays, air miles, shopping, electronics, groceries and much more. Most cards have an expiry date for the reward points, so be sure to redeem them before they expire. The best rewards credit cards in Singapore, however, let you keep your rewards points for life. So, you can continue to accumulate rewards points and redeem a big-ticket item.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver