Ensure that you understand the reward system for your cards in order to fulfill the requirements needed to get the rewards. Some cards operate on a tiered reward basis where you have to hit minimum spending amounts for you to enjoy the rewards. For cards on a flat rate reward system, you simply have to make purchases on your credit card in the correct category. The amount of rewards received increases according to the total amount of your purchases for the month. It is important to note that some cards have a cap on reward limits.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver