Applicants must be Singapore or Permanent Residents aged 21 and above and must have an annual income of at least $30,000 for most banks. There are, however, exceptions such as POSB Loan Assist which has a minimum annual income of $20,000. Foreigners can apply but some requirements like minimum income may be higher. Be sure to compare the different personal loans and the interest rates before applying.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do you pay back a line of credit?
- What is the total credit line?
- What is the difference between the loan and a line of credit?
- What is a Credit Line and how does it work?
- Can i get a debt consolidation loan from my bank?
- How does debt consolidation loan affect my credit score?
- Is it a good idea to get a Debt Consolidation Loan?
- What is a Debt Consolidation Loan and how does it work?
- How can I get education loan?
- How does an education loan work?