Your credit bureau report will be updated to reflect your debt consolidation loan should you choose to take it up. It can have a positive effect on your credit score as long as you make prompt repayments towards your debt consolidation loan.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do you pay back a line of credit?
- What is the total credit line?
- What is the difference between the loan and a line of credit?
- What is a Credit Line and how does it work?
- Can i get a debt consolidation loan from my bank?
- How does debt consolidation loan affect my credit score?
- Is it a good idea to get a Debt Consolidation Loan?
- What is a Debt Consolidation Loan and how does it work?
- How can I get education loan?
- How does an education loan work?