The two most important questions you must consider are these. How often do you travel and can your spend earn you enough air miles to redeem free flights? If you travel frequently, especially medium to long-haul flights, an air miles credit card is a great idea. The reason is short-haul flights are worth less than one cent per mile while medium-haul flights are worth one cent a mile. Business class seats are worth three cents a mile. Of course, your cumulative spend should allow you to convert your air miles points into flights. If it doesn’t, you are probably better off with a cashback card.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver