Credit card rewards come in many forms, the two major incentives are air miles and cash back. Many card issuers have different credit card rewards programs– cardholders can earn reward points for their spending and redeem the points for cash back, air miles, gift vouchers or free gifts, while some banks sell their credit cards with cash back rewards. If you love to travel or you are a frequent traveler who uses your credit card to book flights and hotels on a regular basis, air miles credit cards can earn you more air miles quickly, while you can redeem your miles for award flights, hotel stays and other travel offers. Visit SingSaver.com.sg's blog to know more about how to earn more rewards with your credit card.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver