A premium credit card is typically one where the eligibility criteria is if your annual salary is above or around S$120,000 per annum. Premium credit cards are designed to complement the fast-paced life of a business executive. Premium credit cards focus on perks like bonus air miles, airport lounge access, airport limo transfers and travel insurance. In fact, premium credit cards offer among some of the highest air miles earn rates, making them among the best credit cards for miles in Singapore.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver