A tiered reward system is a rewards-earning calculation that rewards card users for spending more. As you spend more in a tiered system, the percentage of your rewards increases, up to a maximum. For example, a tiered reward offer might offer you 1 percent cash back for the first $500 spent and 2 percent for the next $500 spent, up to a maximum. Some cards also allow you to unlock additional rewards when you hit a certain amount of spending in specific categories. For flat reward systems, card users typically get a fixed reward offer regardless of the amount and type of purchases made.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver