Online shopping credit cards provide a secure payment option for users shopping online. The steps to make an online purchase are the same for most websites. Check that the website you’re on is secure before entering your credit card details at the checkout page. Once you confirm payment, a final approval is usually needed via an additional security check. Examples include “Verified by Visa” or a 2-factor authentication on your mobile phone. Once your purchase is confirmed to be secure, it is finalised and completed. You should keep a copy of your payment confirmation slip for your reference.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- Are online shopping credit card offers only applicable to designated online merchants?
- How to Get Online Shopping rewards
- How Do Online Shopping Credit Cards Work?
- What is an Online Shopping Credit Card?
- How can I use my credit card rewards?
- Tiered Versus Flat Rewards
- Types of Rewards Credit Card
- What is Rewards Credit Card?
- Is it true that I can apply any premium credit cards if I meet the minimum income requirement?
- Apply for an Exclusive Credit Card on SingSaver