In compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act of 2012, SingSaver only collects your name, email address, product you applied for, application reference number and application date. As a result, we do not collect the home address, or bank account details of customers, and thus cannot mail any Reward or perform digital transfers of SingSaver cash rewards to successful applicants.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I receive my gifts?
- I have received an email asking me to collect my SingSaver Reward from the Redemption Centre but I am not available during that period, can I arrange for someone else to collect the Reward on my behalf?
- I missed the collection period to collect my reward and I did not arrange for another collection date before the last day of my collection period, what happens now?
- Can you mail me my SingSaver rewards, or transfer or send it to me digitally?
- I forgot to use my e-vouchers (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) and they have expired, can you re-issue them?
- I forgot to use my e-vouchers (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) and they are about to expire, can you extend their expiry/ validity date?
- Can I request for a different e-voucher denomination? Or request to receive my e-vouchers in a denomination that I want? (Grab / Qoo10 etc.)
- Can I exchange my e-voucher (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) / voucher (NTUC / Taka etc.) reward, to cash or other rewards?
- Am I able to make changes to my SingSaver gift such as the colour of the model or switch out a component for a similar value component?
- I don’t mind topping up the value to upgrade my SingSaver gift or a component of my SingSaver gift, is that possible?