As financial product issuers (e.g., banks) make decisions on applications at their discretion, and SingSaver is not involved in this process, you may check in with the bank/ loan/ insurance issuer for application status updates, including those pertaining to financial product (e.g., card, loan, insurance) approvals.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I know if I am eligible for the Reward?
- I’ve applied for a credit card/ product via SingSaver, and received it. When will I get my SingSaver rewards?
- What is the Rewards Redemption Form?
- What is an Application Reference or Policy Number, and where can I retrieve it?
- How can I check if I successfully completed the Rewards Redemption Form?
- I applied for a credit card/personal loan/ insurance product on SingSaver. What is the best way to check my application status?
- I am approved for my card/ product, but I forgot to complete the Rewards Redemption Form, and/or I’ve also lost my Application Reference Number
- I was informed that my application is not eligible for SingSaver's approval reward even though I applied via SingSaver and have already received my card/product. What should I do?
- What is the difference between SingSaver rewards, and rewards offered by the bank?
- What is the difference between a SingSaver cash reward and cashback or cash credit?