We regret that for e-voucher rewards issued that have expired due to non-use, SingSaver will not be able to re-issue or extend the expiry / validity date.
Hello, how can we help?
Articles in this section
- How do I receive my gifts?
- I have received an email asking me to collect my SingSaver Reward from the Redemption Centre but I am not available during that period, can I arrange for someone else to collect the Reward on my behalf?
- I missed the collection period to collect my reward and I did not arrange for another collection date before the last day of my collection period, what happens now?
- Can you mail me my SingSaver rewards, or transfer or send it to me digitally?
- I forgot to use my e-vouchers (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) and they have expired, can you re-issue them?
- I forgot to use my e-vouchers (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) and they are about to expire, can you extend their expiry/ validity date?
- Can I request for a different e-voucher denomination? Or request to receive my e-vouchers in a denomination that I want? (Grab / Qoo10 etc.)
- Can I exchange my e-voucher (Grab / Qoo10 etc.) / voucher (NTUC / Taka etc.) reward, to cash or other rewards?
- Am I able to make changes to my SingSaver gift such as the colour of the model or switch out a component for a similar value component?
- I don’t mind topping up the value to upgrade my SingSaver gift or a component of my SingSaver gift, is that possible?