Unless otherwise stated, successful applicants will receive an email from SingSaver with their gift redemption details 60 to 90 days from the date of submission of the Rewards Redemption Form or after you have met the promotion eligibility criteria, whichever is later, in accordance to the Promotion Terms and Conditions (here’s why).
If it has been more than 60 days, kindly assist with the following:
- Ensure that you have made the product application according to the promotion terms and conditions
- Ensure that you have made an application via SingSaver's website
To be sure of this, the last click prior to landing on the product application form must have been a SingSaver channel, either on the SingSaver website or an advertisement by SingSaver
- Ensure that you have completed the necessary steps according to the corresponding timelines.
Unless otherwise stated, SingSaver generally requires users to:
- Complete your product application within your promotion period
- Submit the corresponding Rewards Redemption Form within the first 14 days of card application
- Get their product application/ purchase approved within 1 month
- Ensure that the product has not been cancelled at the time of collection of the gift
- For credit cards: Activate the credit card or meet a minimum spend within 1 month from the date of card approval, based on the terms and conditions of the promotion
- Input the application reference number/policy number correctly and accurately. Here's how to find your application reference number.
- Check your spam, promotions mail, or junk folders - our email may have been wrongly classified into these folders.
As emails are SingSaver’s primary method of communicating with you, please add us (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your “Safe Sender” list or move us to your Primary mail folder to ensure you receive all communications from us.
If you have done all of the above and your question remains unanswered, please drop us an email with your application details below to email@example.com:
- Product applied for:
- Name on product applied for:
- Email used for product application:
- Application Reference Number:
- Date Applied for product:
- Date the Rewards Redemption Form was completed and submitted:
- Approval date of product:
- Activation date of card:
Kindly note that the receipt of the following emails neither confirms that any product application was made via SingSave nor confirms the eligibility for any SingSaver rewards:
- Rewards Redemption Email
This is an email automatically triggered when an applicant submits their email address in the rewards page.
- Confirmation of receipt of a successfully submitted Rewards Redemption Form
This is an email automatically triggered when an applicant successfully submits their Rewards Redemption Form.
- Rewards redemption reminder email
This is an email automatically triggered when an applicant fails to submit their Rewards Redemption Form, and is triggered to all applicants who have submitted an email address to SingSaver.
In addition, capturing a screenshot of the page where applicants are required to submit their email address does not prove that the credit card was applied via SingSaver. This information can only be verified by our partners in their communications to us.