Here are some common reasons why you might not have received the Rewards Redemption Email:
- The email was redirected to your spam/ junk folder by mistake
If this happens, please check your spam/ junk folder. As emails are SingSaver’s primary method of communicating with you, please add firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com to your “Safe Sender” list or Primary mail folder to ensure you receive all communications from us.
- "Skip Rewards" button may have been clicked and you did not input your email address
In such instances, we regret to inform you that you will not be eligible for any SingSaver rewards.
- The application was made on a different website
If this happens, we regret to inform you that only applications made via the promotional sites stated in the promotion terms and conditions are eligible for this promotion.
- A different email address was input on the rewards registration page (sample below)
In this case, please check that email for your Rewards Redemption Email.
- You were unable to submit your email address on the rewards registration page
If this happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after your application submission with the following details:
Product applied for:
Email used for product application:
Application Reference Number:
Date of Application:
Approval date of product:
Please note that participants found sharing the Rewards Redemption Form may be disqualified from receiving the rewards.